Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Like me, Bari Baumgardner has a “behind the scenes” view of the speaking industry – not too much different from my background managing the back of room table as well as the internet marketing side of the speaking business.
This is an in-depth conversation where Bari and I compare notes, share “war stories”, and show you the speaking industry – including how to manage profitable virtual events – in a way you’ve never seen before.
Tune in now and get Bari Baumgardner’s thoughts on:
- Her speaking journey and what led her to get into public speaking in the first place
- Bari Baumgardner’s golden keys to success as a speaker both in the in person and virtual worlds
- A few mistakes she’s made and seen other speakers make along the way that she encourages aspiring, as well as active public speakers, to avoid
- What Bari is doing now, and where listeners should they go if they want to get into her world.
- And much, much more!
Invitation From Guest
Discover more about Bari Baumgardner by visiting her website:
Connect With Our Guest
About the Author: Bari Baumgardner
Bari Baumgardner is the founder of SAGE Event Management, best known for leveraging the power of a live event to deliver "purpose-driven pay days" for coaches, authors, speakers, course creators, and influencers.
Her sales is service strategy for high ticket offers is the foundation for many of the industry's most profitable live events (Tony Robbins, Russell Brunson, Dean Graziosi, Jack Canfield, Jeff Walker, Mary Morrissey, Stu McLaren, Dr. Sue Morter, Pete Vargas, and more!)
In March 2020, SAGE began producing virtual events and launched Obvio, a tech platform to create a truly immersive, interactive virtual event experience for hosts, speakers and attendees.
SAGE has quickly become the leader in the virtual event space, generating over $500 million in high ticket offers on the virtual platform in just the last two years.
Episode #34 – Caroline E. King Shines the Spotlight on How Speakers Can Rediscover Their Voice so it Resonates Deeply With Everyone You Meet and Has Them Hanging on Wanting to Hear More
Episode #32 – Marcia Lane-McGee is the Co-Author of “Fat Luther, Slim Pickin’s” and is a National Speaker, Grad Student, and the Co-Host of the Plaid Skirts and Basic Black Podcast
Episode #31 – Shelley Klingerman is a Highly-Acclaimed Executive Leader with More than Two Decades of Experience in Marketing, Brand Awareness and Project Management
Episode #30 – Eric is a 3-time #1 International Bestselling Author, Book Publishing Director, Book Launch Strategist, Speaker & Host of The Publishing Success Summit
Episode #29 – Bethan Thompson is a Speaker and Coach to Others Who Face the Day-to-Day Challenges Associated with the Critical Issues of Dementia, Grief and Mental Health Issues
Episode #27 – Biz Coach Steve Feld is a Certified Business Coach, Author, Podcast Host, Professional Speaker, Mastermind Facilitator and Coffee Enthusiast
Episode #26 – Mike Capuzzi is an Author, Nonfiction Book Coach and Short Book Publisher for Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and CEOs Looking to Leverage the Power of Being a Short, Helpful Book Author
Episode #25 – Jackie Lapin is Founder of SpeakerTunity and Her Mission is to Help Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Coaches and Authors Find and Secure Their Next Clients by Getting in Front of More Audiences Faster!
Episode #24 – J.J. Childers Helps Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners and Investors Design and Structure Protection Plans for Safeguarding Their Assets Without all of the Confusion, Complication, and Cost Often Associated with the Process
Episode #23 – Following a Successful Career in Advertising, Marketing, and Production, Jeff Klein has Been a Sought After Public Speaker Since 2004 and has Enjoyed Speaking Over 600 Times and Reaching Tens of Thousands of Professionals Across North America
Episode #21 – Ronnie Tsunami has been Working in the Training and Education Industry for Over 28 Years and His Programs Have Been Implemented in Thousands of Academic Institutions, Companies and Non-Profits Around the World
Episode #20 – Elaine Starling, The Abundance Ambassador, is a Sought-After TEDx Speaker, International Speaker, Coach, Trainer and Successful Entrepreneur
Episode #19 – Al Jensen Puts His 40+ Years of Storytelling and Presentation Development Experience to Work, Establishing and Fostering Stories that Will Connect With and Move His Clients’ Audiences
Episode #18 – Since 2011 Book Marketing Mentor Judy M. Baker has Coached Hundreds of Authors, Guiding Them from Lackluster Results to Strategies for Monetizing Their Books Without Going Broke or Crazy
Episode #17 – With 30 Years in the Industry Both in Front of and Behind the Camera, Adryenn Ashley’s Unique Perspective Mentoring Startups and Advising Global Investment Firms is Focused on the World of NFTs and Blockchain
Episode #16 – Leisa Reid is the Founder of Get Speaking Gigs Now and Coaches Speakers on How to Get Booked and Attract Clients Through Speaking and She has Personally Delivered Over 600 Speaking Engagements
Episode #15 – A 40+ Year Entrepreneur, Speaker, Trainer and #1 Wall Street Journal, Barnes & Noble and Amazon Best-Selling Author, Mitch Axelrod has Delivered 3,500 Seminars, Workshops, Keynotes, Webinars, Executive Briefings and Clinics
See Our Latest Spolights on Speaking
- Episode #35 – Tracy Childers of Wishlist Member on His Speaking Journey Along with Some Tips on Successful Membership Sites
- Episode #34 – Caroline E. King Shines the Spotlight on How Speakers Can Rediscover Their Voice so it Resonates Deeply With Everyone You Meet and Has Them Hanging on Wanting to Hear More
- Episode #33 – Katrina Sawa Shares Valuable Tips on How to Properly Followup with Leads She Generates at Her Speaking Engagements
- Episode #32 – Marcia Lane-McGee is the Co-Author of “Fat Luther, Slim Pickin’s” and is a National Speaker, Grad Student, and the Co-Host of the Plaid Skirts and Basic Black Podcast
- Episode #31 – Shelley Klingerman is a Highly-Acclaimed Executive Leader with More than Two Decades of Experience in Marketing, Brand Awareness and Project Management
- Episode #30 – Eric is a 3-time #1 International Bestselling Author, Book Publishing Director, Book Launch Strategist, Speaker & Host of The Publishing Success Summit
- Episode #29 – Bethan Thompson is a Speaker and Coach to Others Who Face the Day-to-Day Challenges Associated with the Critical Issues of Dementia, Grief and Mental Health Issues