Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I first met Mike Koenigs at an Internet marketing conference in Orlando almost 20 years ago at what was actually his first speaking engagement.
He later became a fulfillment client for Speaker Fulfillment Services, a company I founded in 2003.
It was an honor also to be selected to share the stage with Mike at a few of his own events and watch him truly become a master of the craft.
Tune in now and get Mike Koenigs’ thoughts on:
- His speaking journey, using speaking as a key marketing channel, and what led him to get into public speaking in the first place
- Mike Koenigs’ golden keys to success as a speaker
- A few mistakes he made along the way that he encourages aspiring, as well as active public speakers, to avoid
- What Mike is doing now, and where listeners should they go if they want to get into his world.
- And much, much more!
Invitation From Guest
Get Mike’s new book “Your Next Act” absolutely free:
Connect With Our Guest
Website – https://www.mikekoenigs.com/
Social Media –
Connect with Your Host Bret Ridgway
Websites – https://BretRidgway.com
About the Author: Mike Koenigs
Here is what Tony Robbins says about today’s Spotlight on Speaking Show guest:
“Mike is an extraordinary man. He’s brought me insights on how to reach people on the Internet that are so valuable. This is a man you should deal with. Take advantage of what he has to offer.”
Mike is known for being a media master who knows how to help his international clients get attention, create premium brands and elevated status in days.
Serial entrepreneur, investor, judge on Entrepreneur.com’s “Elevator Pitch” TV show, 13x Bestselling Author, co-host of the “Capability Amplifier” podcast with Strategic Coach founder, Dan Sullivan and “The Big Leap” with business sage and NYT bestselling author, Gay Hendricks.
Mike has five business exits, two to publicly traded companies. His first, Digital Café, one of the first digital marketing agencies in the world, sold to IPG, the Interpublic Group.
His two SaaS companies, Traffic Geyser and Instant Customer, were sold to a publicly traded company.
His most recent business sale was You Everywhere Now to a private buyer.
Episode #34 – Caroline E. King Shines the Spotlight on How Speakers Can Rediscover Their Voice so it Resonates Deeply With Everyone You Meet and Has Them Hanging on Wanting to Hear More
Episode #32 – Marcia Lane-McGee is the Co-Author of “Fat Luther, Slim Pickin’s” and is a National Speaker, Grad Student, and the Co-Host of the Plaid Skirts and Basic Black Podcast
Episode #31 – Shelley Klingerman is a Highly-Acclaimed Executive Leader with More than Two Decades of Experience in Marketing, Brand Awareness and Project Management
Episode #30 – Eric is a 3-time #1 International Bestselling Author, Book Publishing Director, Book Launch Strategist, Speaker & Host of The Publishing Success Summit
Episode #29 – Bethan Thompson is a Speaker and Coach to Others Who Face the Day-to-Day Challenges Associated with the Critical Issues of Dementia, Grief and Mental Health Issues
Episode #27 – Biz Coach Steve Feld is a Certified Business Coach, Author, Podcast Host, Professional Speaker, Mastermind Facilitator and Coffee Enthusiast
Episode #26 – Mike Capuzzi is an Author, Nonfiction Book Coach and Short Book Publisher for Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and CEOs Looking to Leverage the Power of Being a Short, Helpful Book Author
Episode #25 – Jackie Lapin is Founder of SpeakerTunity and Her Mission is to Help Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Coaches and Authors Find and Secure Their Next Clients by Getting in Front of More Audiences Faster!
Episode #24 – J.J. Childers Helps Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners and Investors Design and Structure Protection Plans for Safeguarding Their Assets Without all of the Confusion, Complication, and Cost Often Associated with the Process
Episode #23 – Following a Successful Career in Advertising, Marketing, and Production, Jeff Klein has Been a Sought After Public Speaker Since 2004 and has Enjoyed Speaking Over 600 Times and Reaching Tens of Thousands of Professionals Across North America
Episode #21 – Ronnie Tsunami has been Working in the Training and Education Industry for Over 28 Years and His Programs Have Been Implemented in Thousands of Academic Institutions, Companies and Non-Profits Around the World
Episode #20 – Elaine Starling, The Abundance Ambassador, is a Sought-After TEDx Speaker, International Speaker, Coach, Trainer and Successful Entrepreneur
Episode #19 – Al Jensen Puts His 40+ Years of Storytelling and Presentation Development Experience to Work, Establishing and Fostering Stories that Will Connect With and Move His Clients’ Audiences
Episode #18 – Since 2011 Book Marketing Mentor Judy M. Baker has Coached Hundreds of Authors, Guiding Them from Lackluster Results to Strategies for Monetizing Their Books Without Going Broke or Crazy
Episode #17 – With 30 Years in the Industry Both in Front of and Behind the Camera, Adryenn Ashley’s Unique Perspective Mentoring Startups and Advising Global Investment Firms is Focused on the World of NFTs and Blockchain
Episode #16 – Leisa Reid is the Founder of Get Speaking Gigs Now and Coaches Speakers on How to Get Booked and Attract Clients Through Speaking and She has Personally Delivered Over 600 Speaking Engagements
Episode #15 – A 40+ Year Entrepreneur, Speaker, Trainer and #1 Wall Street Journal, Barnes & Noble and Amazon Best-Selling Author, Mitch Axelrod has Delivered 3,500 Seminars, Workshops, Keynotes, Webinars, Executive Briefings and Clinics
See Our Latest Spolights on Speaking
- Episode #35 – Tracy Childers of Wishlist Member on His Speaking Journey Along with Some Tips on Successful Membership Sites
- Episode #34 – Caroline E. King Shines the Spotlight on How Speakers Can Rediscover Their Voice so it Resonates Deeply With Everyone You Meet and Has Them Hanging on Wanting to Hear More
- Episode #33 – Katrina Sawa Shares Valuable Tips on How to Properly Followup with Leads She Generates at Her Speaking Engagements
- Episode #32 – Marcia Lane-McGee is the Co-Author of “Fat Luther, Slim Pickin’s” and is a National Speaker, Grad Student, and the Co-Host of the Plaid Skirts and Basic Black Podcast
- Episode #31 – Shelley Klingerman is a Highly-Acclaimed Executive Leader with More than Two Decades of Experience in Marketing, Brand Awareness and Project Management
- Episode #30 – Eric is a 3-time #1 International Bestselling Author, Book Publishing Director, Book Launch Strategist, Speaker & Host of The Publishing Success Summit
- Episode #29 – Bethan Thompson is a Speaker and Coach to Others Who Face the Day-to-Day Challenges Associated with the Critical Issues of Dementia, Grief and Mental Health Issues