Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I’ve known Roberto for a number of years as we’ve crossed paths many times at industry events.
His expertise on the subject of sponsorships is unparalleled in the industry and he is the epitome of the heart-centered entrepreneur.
Tune in now and get Roberto’s thoughts on:
- His speaking journey and what led him to get into public speaking in the first place
- Roberto’s golden keys to success as a speaker
- A few mistakes he made along the way that he encourages aspiring as well as active public speakers to avoid
- What Roberto is doing now, and where listeners should they go if they want to get into his world
- And much, much more!
Invitation From Guest
Discover more about Roberto on his website:
Connect With Our Guest
About the Author: Roberto Candelaria
Roberto Candelaria is a business coach and profit strategist.
For the last 13 years, he’s worked with thousands of business owners to build wildly successful businesses-- focusing on platform, partners, and (say it louder for the people in the back) profit.
Personally, Roberto grew his business after getting fired from the only job he ever wanted.
Despite major health issues (including being under anesthesia 11 times in 18 months), he became profitable after 6 months...and now has a business where he can spend 90+ days traveling (mostly at Disney) each year while running a business he loves.
He teaches you how to do the same with his Partnership Quickstart and in Profitable Community Academy.
In his 13 years of coaching, he’s helped coaches and online entrepreneurs master their profit through partnerships, move into multiple-6 and 7 figures, and finally find the freedom they’d been chasing for way too long.
Offline, Roberto keeps it weird in Austin, TX with his husband and two dogs. (But travels to Disney any chance he gets.)
Episode #34 – Caroline E. King Shines the Spotlight on How Speakers Can Rediscover Their Voice so it Resonates Deeply With Everyone You Meet and Has Them Hanging on Wanting to Hear More
Episode #32 – Marcia Lane-McGee is the Co-Author of “Fat Luther, Slim Pickin’s” and is a National Speaker, Grad Student, and the Co-Host of the Plaid Skirts and Basic Black Podcast
Episode #31 – Shelley Klingerman is a Highly-Acclaimed Executive Leader with More than Two Decades of Experience in Marketing, Brand Awareness and Project Management
Episode #30 – Eric is a 3-time #1 International Bestselling Author, Book Publishing Director, Book Launch Strategist, Speaker & Host of The Publishing Success Summit
Episode #29 – Bethan Thompson is a Speaker and Coach to Others Who Face the Day-to-Day Challenges Associated with the Critical Issues of Dementia, Grief and Mental Health Issues
Episode #27 – Biz Coach Steve Feld is a Certified Business Coach, Author, Podcast Host, Professional Speaker, Mastermind Facilitator and Coffee Enthusiast
Episode #26 – Mike Capuzzi is an Author, Nonfiction Book Coach and Short Book Publisher for Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and CEOs Looking to Leverage the Power of Being a Short, Helpful Book Author
Episode #25 – Jackie Lapin is Founder of SpeakerTunity and Her Mission is to Help Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Coaches and Authors Find and Secure Their Next Clients by Getting in Front of More Audiences Faster!
Episode #24 – J.J. Childers Helps Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners and Investors Design and Structure Protection Plans for Safeguarding Their Assets Without all of the Confusion, Complication, and Cost Often Associated with the Process
Episode #23 – Following a Successful Career in Advertising, Marketing, and Production, Jeff Klein has Been a Sought After Public Speaker Since 2004 and has Enjoyed Speaking Over 600 Times and Reaching Tens of Thousands of Professionals Across North America
Episode #21 – Ronnie Tsunami has been Working in the Training and Education Industry for Over 28 Years and His Programs Have Been Implemented in Thousands of Academic Institutions, Companies and Non-Profits Around the World
Episode #20 – Elaine Starling, The Abundance Ambassador, is a Sought-After TEDx Speaker, International Speaker, Coach, Trainer and Successful Entrepreneur
Episode #19 – Al Jensen Puts His 40+ Years of Storytelling and Presentation Development Experience to Work, Establishing and Fostering Stories that Will Connect With and Move His Clients’ Audiences
Episode #18 – Since 2011 Book Marketing Mentor Judy M. Baker has Coached Hundreds of Authors, Guiding Them from Lackluster Results to Strategies for Monetizing Their Books Without Going Broke or Crazy
Episode #17 – With 30 Years in the Industry Both in Front of and Behind the Camera, Adryenn Ashley’s Unique Perspective Mentoring Startups and Advising Global Investment Firms is Focused on the World of NFTs and Blockchain
Episode #16 – Leisa Reid is the Founder of Get Speaking Gigs Now and Coaches Speakers on How to Get Booked and Attract Clients Through Speaking and She has Personally Delivered Over 600 Speaking Engagements
Episode #15 – A 40+ Year Entrepreneur, Speaker, Trainer and #1 Wall Street Journal, Barnes & Noble and Amazon Best-Selling Author, Mitch Axelrod has Delivered 3,500 Seminars, Workshops, Keynotes, Webinars, Executive Briefings and Clinics
See Our Latest Spolights on Speaking
- Episode #35 – Tracy Childers of Wishlist Member on His Speaking Journey Along with Some Tips on Successful Membership Sites
- Episode #34 – Caroline E. King Shines the Spotlight on How Speakers Can Rediscover Their Voice so it Resonates Deeply With Everyone You Meet and Has Them Hanging on Wanting to Hear More
- Episode #33 – Katrina Sawa Shares Valuable Tips on How to Properly Followup with Leads She Generates at Her Speaking Engagements
- Episode #32 – Marcia Lane-McGee is the Co-Author of “Fat Luther, Slim Pickin’s” and is a National Speaker, Grad Student, and the Co-Host of the Plaid Skirts and Basic Black Podcast
- Episode #31 – Shelley Klingerman is a Highly-Acclaimed Executive Leader with More than Two Decades of Experience in Marketing, Brand Awareness and Project Management
- Episode #30 – Eric is a 3-time #1 International Bestselling Author, Book Publishing Director, Book Launch Strategist, Speaker & Host of The Publishing Success Summit
- Episode #29 – Bethan Thompson is a Speaker and Coach to Others Who Face the Day-to-Day Challenges Associated with the Critical Issues of Dementia, Grief and Mental Health Issues