Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I first met Shelley Klingerman at a local networking event a few years ago and she subsequently sought out input from me on how to best leverage her book.
Tune in now and get Shelley Klingerman’s thoughts on:
- Her speaking journey and what led her to get into public speaking in the first place
- Shelley Klingerman’s golden keys to success as a speaker
- A few mistakes she made along the way that she encourages aspiring, as well as active public speakers, to avoid
- What Shelley is doing now, and where listeners should they go if they want to get into her world
- And much, much more!
Invitation from Guest
Discover more about Shelley at her website:
Connect With Our Guest
About the Author: Shelley Klingerman
Shelley Klingerman is a highly-acclaimed executive leader with more than two decades of experience in marketing, brand awareness and project management.
At the core of her work is her unwavering commitment to leading her firm, Stiletto Agency, as she focuses on teaching everyday vigilance, team building and leadership development.
With a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and an MBA from Indiana Wesleyan university, Shelley is widely considered an expert for her initiatives through the Stiletto Agency as well as the documentary she produced, “Terror in American Schools: Are Your Kids Safe?”
She frequently speaks to groups and trains teams looking to increase their awareness and provide safety skills for their organization.
A blend of expertise and entrepreneurialism, Shelley currently serves as the president of Stiletto Agency.
She is a Tobias Leadership Fellow, a graduate of the FBI Citizens Academy and a Situation Awareness Special trainer through the Arcuri Group.
Shelley is the author Vigilance: The Savvy Woman’s Guide to Personal Safety, Self-Protection measures, and Countermeasures (2019).
Unexpectedly and by no choice of her own, she now leads a new non-profit, Project Never Broken, dedicated to boldly supporting law enforcement through hope, help and healing and honoring the resiliency of humanity.
Episode #34 – Caroline E. King Shines the Spotlight on How Speakers Can Rediscover Their Voice so it Resonates Deeply With Everyone You Meet and Has Them Hanging on Wanting to Hear More
Episode #32 – Marcia Lane-McGee is the Co-Author of “Fat Luther, Slim Pickin’s” and is a National Speaker, Grad Student, and the Co-Host of the Plaid Skirts and Basic Black Podcast
Episode #30 – Eric is a 3-time #1 International Bestselling Author, Book Publishing Director, Book Launch Strategist, Speaker & Host of The Publishing Success Summit
Episode #29 – Bethan Thompson is a Speaker and Coach to Others Who Face the Day-to-Day Challenges Associated with the Critical Issues of Dementia, Grief and Mental Health Issues
Episode #27 – Biz Coach Steve Feld is a Certified Business Coach, Author, Podcast Host, Professional Speaker, Mastermind Facilitator and Coffee Enthusiast
Episode #26 – Mike Capuzzi is an Author, Nonfiction Book Coach and Short Book Publisher for Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and CEOs Looking to Leverage the Power of Being a Short, Helpful Book Author
Episode #25 – Jackie Lapin is Founder of SpeakerTunity and Her Mission is to Help Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Coaches and Authors Find and Secure Their Next Clients by Getting in Front of More Audiences Faster!
Episode #24 – J.J. Childers Helps Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners and Investors Design and Structure Protection Plans for Safeguarding Their Assets Without all of the Confusion, Complication, and Cost Often Associated with the Process
Episode #23 – Following a Successful Career in Advertising, Marketing, and Production, Jeff Klein has Been a Sought After Public Speaker Since 2004 and has Enjoyed Speaking Over 600 Times and Reaching Tens of Thousands of Professionals Across North America
Episode #21 – Ronnie Tsunami has been Working in the Training and Education Industry for Over 28 Years and His Programs Have Been Implemented in Thousands of Academic Institutions, Companies and Non-Profits Around the World
Episode #20 – Elaine Starling, The Abundance Ambassador, is a Sought-After TEDx Speaker, International Speaker, Coach, Trainer and Successful Entrepreneur
Episode #19 – Al Jensen Puts His 40+ Years of Storytelling and Presentation Development Experience to Work, Establishing and Fostering Stories that Will Connect With and Move His Clients’ Audiences
Episode #18 – Since 2011 Book Marketing Mentor Judy M. Baker has Coached Hundreds of Authors, Guiding Them from Lackluster Results to Strategies for Monetizing Their Books Without Going Broke or Crazy
Episode #17 – With 30 Years in the Industry Both in Front of and Behind the Camera, Adryenn Ashley’s Unique Perspective Mentoring Startups and Advising Global Investment Firms is Focused on the World of NFTs and Blockchain
Episode #16 – Leisa Reid is the Founder of Get Speaking Gigs Now and Coaches Speakers on How to Get Booked and Attract Clients Through Speaking and She has Personally Delivered Over 600 Speaking Engagements
Episode #15 – A 40+ Year Entrepreneur, Speaker, Trainer and #1 Wall Street Journal, Barnes & Noble and Amazon Best-Selling Author, Mitch Axelrod has Delivered 3,500 Seminars, Workshops, Keynotes, Webinars, Executive Briefings and Clinics
Episode #14 – Roberto Candelaria is a Business Coach and Profit Strategist and for the Last 13 Years has Worked with Thousands of Business Owners to Build Wildly Successful Businesses
See Our Latest Spolights on Speaking
- Episode #35 – Tracy Childers of Wishlist Member on His Speaking Journey Along with Some Tips on Successful Membership Sites
- Episode #34 – Caroline E. King Shines the Spotlight on How Speakers Can Rediscover Their Voice so it Resonates Deeply With Everyone You Meet and Has Them Hanging on Wanting to Hear More
- Episode #33 – Katrina Sawa Shares Valuable Tips on How to Properly Followup with Leads She Generates at Her Speaking Engagements
- Episode #32 – Marcia Lane-McGee is the Co-Author of “Fat Luther, Slim Pickin’s” and is a National Speaker, Grad Student, and the Co-Host of the Plaid Skirts and Basic Black Podcast
- Episode #31 – Shelley Klingerman is a Highly-Acclaimed Executive Leader with More than Two Decades of Experience in Marketing, Brand Awareness and Project Management
- Episode #30 – Eric is a 3-time #1 International Bestselling Author, Book Publishing Director, Book Launch Strategist, Speaker & Host of The Publishing Success Summit
- Episode #29 – Bethan Thompson is a Speaker and Coach to Others Who Face the Day-to-Day Challenges Associated with the Critical Issues of Dementia, Grief and Mental Health Issues